We are looking for Learning & Development Specialist to be part of our HR team. You will mainly focus on talent development responsibilities, ensuring the organization has a skilled and engaged workforce.
The incumbent will support the coordination and communication of L&D initiatives whose primary focus is the strategy and execution of structured training plans to drive overall performance improvement and foster a culture of continuous learning.
● Design and deliver training plans, curate contents, sourcing of training providers, invoicing, data entry, gathering feedback and analyse data to measure effectiveness of the training programs and learning outcomes, and recommend necessary improvements
● Work with HRBP to identify skill gaps and training needs through assessments, performance reviews, and employee feedback
● Collaborate with leaders/subject matter experts to create an engaging and relevant training program, content, and materials for employees
● Deliver training sessions using various methods such as e-learning, workshops, physical training etc
Coordinate external training opportunities and manage relationships with training vendors
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
● 2 to 3 years prior experience in learning and development role
● Strong interpersonal, communications skills, and a team player
● Creative, innovative, and a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
Why Join Us:
● Great Place to Work Certified (May 2023)
● Medical and Flexi-benefits
● Birthday leave
● Attractive compensation package
● Career development
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.